Directions to View Point Cafe
Don’t follow Google Maps or your Sat Nav if it thinks you can
the Port of Felixstowe – you can’t.
The View Point Cafe is in The John Bradfield Viewing Area on
at the southern tip of Felixstowe.
- Take the A14 to Felixstowe until you come to the roundabout with traffic lights (J60).
- Take the second exit onto the Port of Felixstowe Road (Dock Spur Road).
- When you come to the roundabout take the second exit onto Walton Avenue (A154).
- Cross the railway line and at the traffic lights turn right onto Langer Road.
- Follow the road round the right hand bend onto Carr Road.
- Pass the Suffolk Sands Caravan Park on your left and take the next left, which is View Point Road.
- Follow View Point Road to the very end, where it opens out into the viewing area car park. The View Point Cafe is at the far end of the car park, opposite the fort and museum.
There are two large car parks which are free of charge at all times.